- A graph showing the proportion of a population living after a given age, or at a given time after contracting a serious disease or receiving a radiation dose.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Figure 5 presents a survival curve for relapse to cocaine use.
- He argues that patients should be allowed time to try alternatives or to prove themselves ‘good’ outliers on the survival curve before being rushed into chemotherapy.
- Survival was measured according to the Kaplan-Meier survival curve, and significance was evaluated by the log-rank test.
Más definiciones de survival curveDefinición de survival curve en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional