- The suspensory ligament of the right ovary is identified in this section.
- The colt, who was sidelined from racing for a year from September 2001 to this September after tearing a suspensory ligament in his left front leg, fractured the splint bone and chipped a piece of the sesamsoid bone in the same leg.
- He then missed more time with a pulled suspensory ligament.
- Actions brought before the Court of Justice shall not have suspensory effect.
- However, where companies are determined to press ahead, and can show good reason, the suspensory effect of the Regulation may be set aside on application to the Commission.
- The $20 million suspensory loan that has been represented as being a generous offer by the Government should have been made available last year.
Late Middle English: from medieval Latin suspensorius 'used for hanging something up', from Latin suspendere (see suspend).
Palabras que riman con suspensorydispensary, incensory, ostensory, sensory
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: sus·pen·so·ry
Definición de suspensory en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.