Definición de swage en inglés:
1A shaped tool or die for giving a desired form to metal by hammering or pressure.
- The bumper-to-body join lines are discreet and in line with the side rubbing strake, and the wheel arches are gently flared instead of being bounded by thick swages.
- You can find wreaths, door swages and various other items for just about every season if you shop around a bit.
- These spring swages were carefully patterned after the shapes contained in an original Drew calking die I bought from the company many years ago.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
1Shape (metal) using a swage, especially in order to reduce its cross section.
- Since metal is swaged around a mandrel, the blank actually gets longer during the process.
- They are swaged to a uniform shape and weight, which promotes excellent accuracy.
- The hassle factor goes up exponentially when you have to swage primer pockets and keep that brass separate.
Definición de swage en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary