sustantivo (plural swagmen)Australian/New Zealand
- A person carrying a swag.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Homeless men were, in Australia, known as ‘swagmen’ ‘cause they carried a swag around with them, which was a rolled up sleeping mat and waterproof blanket.
- Fewer and fewer people living in this country feel any cultural connection with jolly swagmen, billabongs and coolibah trees.
- The song is just about resistance to heavy handed authority when the swagman in fact rejected most of the trappings of society, either out of necessity or choice.
Más definiciones de swagmanDefinición de swagman en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional