sustantivoNorth American • informal
- An interest or increased value in a property earned from labor toward upkeep or restoration.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The money has been mobilised from contributions by fund managers and sweat equity where sub-contractors were given shares worth the value of their construction works at the site.
- It's all out of pocket from volunteers and sweat equity - mainly sweat equity.
- The Shermans are putting more sweat equity than financial equity into their business.
Más definiciones de sweat equityDefinición de sweat equity en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional