- Any of various fevers with intense sweating, epidemic in England in the 15th-16th centuries.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They lived at Ludlow Castle, but had little time together, for poor Arthur died only a few months later, perhaps of tuberculosis or the fever called the sweating sickness.
- His two sons died of the sweating sickness in 1551, when the dukedom became extinct.
- Linking contagion with the poor has been common since at least the early modern period, when they were blamed for plague, typhus, sweating sickness, and syphilis.
Más definiciones de sweating sicknessDefinición de sweating sickness en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional