sustantivo[usually as modifier]
- An aircraft wing that can move from a right-angled to a swept-back position: swing-wing fighter bombersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This swing-wing bomber's official name was Lancer, but its crews called it the ‘Bone’.
- The two-seat SLR has the swing-wing doors and the futuristic interior is beautified by red leather seats and chromed panels on the dashboard.
- The swing-wing design also allows slow flight with the wings fully extended to increase lift.
Más definiciones de swing-wingDefinición de swing-wing en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional