Definición de swinging en inglés:
1(Of a person, place, or way of life) lively, exciting, and fashionable: a swinging resort the Swinging Sixties
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Set among peace-loving forest dwellers in the swinging 60s the lively production even features a guest appearance by The King himself, Elvis.
- Alexander Chancellor asks why everyone hates SUVs, why dictators love gardening so much and if the swinging sixties ever actually happened
- Thursday is Sixties Night, when we will all sit round and try to remember what happened during that swinging decade.
1.1Sexually liberated or promiscuous.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A swinging married couple strikes Prudie as a pair of sluts with matching wedding rings.
- In one episode, Butch's elderly parents come clean about their swinging antics during the Korean War.
- Those of us who can recall a time when Lava lamps were taken seriously know that the aesthetic of the swinging '60s is particularly vulnerable.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Aside from the odd spell in jail, things go swingingly until the Eighties and an airport heist, following which the trio fall apart.
- Since the couples include a pompous academic and his nervous wife, a raffishly experienced, working-class duo and two covert documentary film-makers, we assume that not all will go swingingly.
- His sets usually offer a swingingly good variety of big band tracks.
Definición de swinging en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda