- A whipped cream dessert, typically flavored with white wine or sherry.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Delicious peach and white wine jelly with syllabub and honey sponge fingers, Cambridge-burnt custard and glazed lemon tart are the desserts at the festival, which will be on till Sunday next.
- Typically, they were crushed and used in trifles; and used whole, as decorations and accompaniments for creams and syllabubs.
- Spoon the syllabub on top of the custard, cover with clingfilm and leave in the fridge for a good few hours for the flavours to ‘marry’.
of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de syllabubDefinición de syllabub en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional