- 1(Of music) relating to or having the form or character of a symphony: Franck’s Symphonic VariationsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The symphonic character of Gustav Mahler's music gave me the freedom to create a drama out of the music rather than retell a pre-written story.
- My father prefers everything else, especially symphonic music, but on occasion he'll play traditional Asian music.
- Matthews has defined symphonic music as being one which ‘contrasts dynamic energy with passivity’.
- 1.1Relating to or written for a symphony orchestra: symphonic and chamber musicMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There are three halls of different sizes with seating capacity from almost 3000 in the big symphonic hall, to the more intimate chamber space with 750 seats.
- None of the symphonic music of Rimsky-Korsakov, Rachmaninov, Delius, Richard Strauss or Skryabin is without longueurs.
- His concert career also included engagements as a conductor, particularly of Brahms's symphonic music.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But there's always someone out there looking to spoil the opportunities for patriotism from the symphonically inclined.
- Michael Franklin-Browne plays his drums almost symphonically, bringing a sense of grand architecture to riff-driven songs with rich pop harmonies.
- A lot of amateur musicians get together and they'd love to play symphonically but they can't without a club or a context so they help each other by participating in the group.
Más definiciones de symphonicDefinición de symphonic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional