Definición de synchronicity en inglés:
1The simultaneous occurrence of events that appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection: such synchronicity is quite staggering
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They're all engineered by your guides, and are often seen as coincidental events, or synchronicity.
- This is the sort of event which Jung meant by synchronicity, a meaningful coincidence which thumbs its nose at linear causality.
- Jung's three definitions of synchronicity all involve an affective and psychic component, an uncanny sense of the meaningfulness of an event.
2 another term for synchrony (sense 1).
- Occasionally, inspired moments found synchronicity between performers and video, such as the opening segment in which dancers on the floor looked like they were scaling projected words on the screen.
- In a stunning coincidence of historical synchronicity, today is also the anniversary of the start of World War I.
- As the show progresses, one starts to get the feeling the lightning is happening in synchronicity with the music.
1950s: coined (in sense 1) by C. G. Jung.
Definición de synchronicity en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan