sustantivoMedicine & Zoology
- The condition of having some or all of the fingers or toes wholly or partly united, either naturally (as in web-footed animals) or as a malformation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Major malformations were neural tube defects and monogenic traits, syndromes, and sequences, and minor defects were anomalies such as syndactyly of the second and third toes.
- Common associated findings in this syndrome include rib defects, hypoplasia of the upper extremities, and syndactyly.
- Simple syndactyly is more of a cosmetic problem than a functional one, and rarely requires treatment.
Más definiciones de syndactylyDefinición de syndactyly en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional