- 1A government official in various countries.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The council of syndics of the Kaliningrad naval assembly is actively cooperating with the Military Council, the commanders of the Baltic Fleet, organizations of war veterans.
- Various rulings of the royal council, granted upon requests of the syndic of the Estates of the province, without hearing arguments to the contrary, have consolidated this plan progressively and insensibly.
- The contributions of each village household for the quartering, re-equipment of the cavalry, and public works at Corinth were decided by the village elders in consultation with the syndics of the comunita.
- 2(In the UK) a business agent of certain universities and corporations.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There were elected councils or committees of syndics which supervised the clubs' daily routine, one of the syndics elected the bursar and the clerk.
- Cambridge took immediate control of its printing in 1698 and exercises it through a board of syndics.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1983 his father died and that hard blow forced him to leave his syndical charges for a two year lapse to entirely devote himself to the work of his family.
- The protest continue to be only syndical, not political, stated the leader of ‘Education’ syndicate in Pleven Boriana Genova.
- The condominium owners will elect some of their members who will meet as an unincorporated entity: the syndical council.
early 17th century: from French, via late Latin from Greek sundikos, from sun- 'together' + dikē 'justice'.
Más definiciones de syndicDefinición de syndic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional