1 Christian Church Relating to or constituted as a synod: synodical government
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If this new consciousness is taken seriously, it has to lead to the establishment of inter-church organs for synodical and ecumenical discussion and consultation.
- Purely spiritual episcopacy, synodical government, and the sending of missionary bishops lead North American contributions to Anglican life.
- Mission support is provided by congregations for both synodical and churchwide ministries.
- sense 1.Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Catholic church has become so big that we need some kind of a synodal structure in the West the same way you have in the East.
- And while the religious churching ceremony, as we have noted, was not mandated, synodal statutes from 1350 paradoxically make churching necessary in order to receive the sacraments.
- In 1240 synodal statutes for the diocese of Worcester ordered local clergy to forbid gathering for the veneration of wells at Cerney.
Palabras que riman con synodicalmethodical, periodical, rhapsodical
Definición de synodical en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda