1 Christian Church Of, relating to, or constituted as a synod: synodical government
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If this new consciousness is taken seriously, it has to lead to the establishment of inter-church organs for synodical and ecumenical discussion and consultation.
- Purely spiritual episcopacy, synodical government, and the sending of missionary bishops lead North American contributions to Anglican life.
- Mission support is provided by congregations for both synodical and churchwide ministries.
- sense 1.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Catholic church has become so big that we need some kind of a synodal structure in the West the same way you have in the East.
- And while the religious churching ceremony, as we have noted, was not mandated, synodal statutes from 1350 paradoxically make churching necessary in order to receive the sacraments.
- In 1240 synodal statutes for the diocese of Worcester ordered local clergy to forbid gathering for the veneration of wells at Cerney.
Definición de synodical en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional