- A mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrogen produced industrially, especially from coal, and used as a feedstock in making synthetic chemicals.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A similar process developed in 1923 is called Fischer-Tropsch synthesis, which produces gasoline and other liquids from coal-derived synthesis gas.
- Gas conversion using synthesis gas produced hydrogen for catalyst rejuvenation and hydrocarbon conversion.
- She is working jointly with Shell International to develop a technology to produce synthesis gas by using the process for the first time in India.
Más definiciones de synthesis gasDefinición de synthesis gas en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional