sustantivo (plural syrtakis or syrtakia /-kyä/)
- A Greek folk dance in which dancers form a line or chain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But the Cypriots can rejoice as well as mourn, and they continue to dance the sirtaki and make wine and eat good food - and most of all, to celebrate the hospitality that is as much a part of their heritage as the sadness.
- The sirtaki, a variation of the hasapiko, culminates with the ‘Zorba’ dance popularized in the movie Zorba the Greek.
- Just after 11:00 p.m. I was about to leave, but the restaurant's owner refused to let me go until I danced a Sirtaki with him!
modern Greek, from Greek surtos 'drawn, led' + the diminutive suffix -aki.
Más definiciones de syrtakiDefinición de syrtaki en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional