- His tactic is to approach strangers asking for money, often bursting into tears.
- A favourite tactic is to slowly move up and down the platform quietly expelling air.
- I think it's just a deliberate tactic they use to keep the game at their pace.
- British tactics as well as strategy tended to err on the side of caution, American on the side of rashness.
- If you want to beat your enemy, you must know your enemy and study the tactics of your enemy.
- His victory was not marked by a surrender but by a change of enemy tactics.
Mid 18th century: from modern Latin tactica, from Greek taktikē (tekhnē) '(art) of tactics', feminine of taktikos, from taktos 'ordered, arranged', from the base of tassein 'arrange'.
Palabras que riman con tacticanaphylactic, ataractic, autodidactic, chiropractic, climactic, didactic, galactic, lactic, prophylactic, syntactic
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: tac·tic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.