- A form of psychotherapy that relies on verbal interaction, especially psychoanalysis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An interesting contradiction is that while much effort has been expended toward defining addiction as a brain disease, much of the treatment for it relies on ‘talking cures,’ such as 12-step groups and counseling.
- Although she was offered medication, she turned instead to the traditional talking cure offered by a clinical psychotherapist.
- But the call for doctors to prescribe ‘talking cures’ such as counselling for people suffering the most common forms of depression begs other questions.
Más definiciones de talking cureDefinición de talking cure en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional