Definición de tamarisk en inglés:
An Old World shrub or small tree with tiny scalelike leaves borne on slender branches, giving it a feathery appearance.
- Genus Tamarix, family Tamaricaceae: many species
- They sing, chase each other around and hop from branch to branch in the tamarisk trees.
- One building was surrounded by tall tamarisk and Eucalyptus trees.
- Nonnative tamarisk or saltcedar (Tamarix spp.) has invaded many wetlands, and others have been drained and filled.
Definición de tamarisk en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan