Definición de tampon en inglés:
1A plug of soft material inserted into the vagina to absorb menstrual blood.
- When you're ready to insert the tampon into your vagina, it might be easier to sit down rather than stand up.
- High absorbency tampons left in the vagina for a long time have been associated with a dangerous illness called toxic shock syndrome.
- Well, the idea of pushing a tampon into your vagina to soak up the flow seems totally gross at first.
1.1 Medicine A plug of material used to stop a wound or block an opening in the body and absorb blood or secretions.
- After the nasal tampon has been inserted, wetting it with a small amount of topical vasoconstrictor may hasten effectiveness.
- The procedure consists of inserting tampons of sterile gauze inside the nasal cavities of the patient, by using surgical forceps.
- It is common use that medicated tampons may be applied to a specific body area.
verbo (tampons, tamponing, tamponed)Volver al principio
[with object] Plug with a tampon.
- A woman's fertility or lack thereof may be relevant in the bedroom, but it is in the bathroom that she is most keenly aware of it, whether tamponing herself or holding a pregnancy test in a ‘steady stream’ of pee.
- The splinter could not be extracted, and the liver was tamponed and drained.
Definición de tampon en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan