- 1A ship, road vehicle, or aircraft for carrying liquids, especially petroleum, in bulk.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In July it reported three attempted boardings in less than a week, with pirates firing automatic weapons at two gas tankers and an oil tanker.
- Not only was little attention paid to the production of essential ships such as tankers and ocean freighters, but little attempt was made to stimulate the overall growth of the economy.
- A further boarding party from Portland then arrived to check that the tanker was carrying the cargo of water specified on her manifest.
- 2 Military Member of a tank crew.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He also succeeds in depicting the valiant tankers and resourceful maintenance crews who battled long odds and kept American tank units in combat.
- Our tankers and Bradley crews have used virtual simulations for years to great effect.
- While German training is good, they are still using conscript crews, while U.S. tankers are all volunteers and in service longer.
Más definiciones de tankerDefinición de tanker en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional