Definición de tanker en inglés:
1A ship, road vehicle, or aircraft for carrying liquids, especially petroleum, in bulk.
- In July it reported three attempted boardings in less than a week, with pirates firing automatic weapons at two gas tankers and an oil tanker.
- Not only was little attention paid to the production of essential ships such as tankers and ocean freighters, but little attempt was made to stimulate the overall growth of the economy.
- A further boarding party from Portland then arrived to check that the tanker was carrying the cargo of water specified on her manifest.
2 Military Member of a tank crew.
- He also succeeds in depicting the valiant tankers and resourceful maintenance crews who battled long odds and kept American tank units in combat.
- Our tankers and Bradley crews have used virtual simulations for years to great effect.
- While German training is good, they are still using conscript crews, while U.S. tankers are all volunteers and in service longer.
Definición de tanker en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan