- A yellowish or brownish bitter-tasting organic substance present in some galls, barks, and other plant tissues, consisting of derivatives of gallic acid, used in leather production and ink manufacture.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our perception of sweetness can be affected by a number of other factors, such as temperature, tannin and carbon dioxide, not to mention alcohol.
- To counteract intestinal discharges probably caused by the calomel, surgeons administered tannin, sulphuric acid, or morphia.
- If you take any grape - black, red or green - and slice it through the middle it looks much the same: the stalk is woody and full of a substance called tannin.
Más definiciones de tanninDefinición de tannin en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional