- 1An armed force organized for a special operation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I was an armor task force scout platoon sergeant when my battalion deployed to Iraq.
- What was my mission as it pertained to the overall task force and brigade missions?
- Throughout the mission, the task force was in constant contact with enemy forces.
- 1.1A unit specially organized for a task: aides say his plans include a task force on hate crimesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A task group that included all members of the authority's board was formed.
- The task group should include independent experts on human rights, constitutional law and agriculture.
- Some of the recommendations included in the draft policy see the setting up of a task group.
Más definiciones de task forceDefinición de task force en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional