1An armed force organized for a special operation.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I was an armor task force scout platoon sergeant when my battalion deployed to Iraq.
- What was my mission as it pertained to the overall task force and brigade missions?
- Throughout the mission, the task force was in constant contact with enemy forces.
1.1A unit specially organized for a task: aides say his plans include a task force on hate crimes
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A task group that included all members of the authority's board was formed.
- The task group should include independent experts on human rights, constitutional law and agriculture.
- Some of the recommendations included in the draft policy see the setting up of a task group.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: task force
Definición de task force en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda