Definición de tax-and-spend en inglés:
A policy, usually associated with the political left, of increasing taxes in order to fund an increase in government spending: [as modifier]: they remain committed to their tax-and-spend philosophy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Chancellor remains popular with the Labour faithful because he is seen to be keener than the Prime Minister on tax-and-spend.
- This rhetoric disguises the very corrosive effect that tax-and-spend, together with ever increasing regulation, is having on the economy.
- But, unlike on the economy and tax-and-spend, Labour has found it hard to pull the home affairs policy strands into an effective policy narrative.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- They just wanted to flush the mayor-elect out: are you a tax-and-spender?
- Do tax-and-spenders give any thought to the economic consequences of their policy prescriptions?
- ‘You can call me a tax-and-spender if you want, but your approach is borrow and bankrupt,’ Titus said.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda