- A financial arrangement made to avoid or minimize taxes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- About 20 million of them were sold during their 12-year lifetime and they can continue to act as a tax shelter for your investments.
- To ensure a good return on a tax-break investment, investors should deduct the value of the tax shelter from the purchase price and compare it to the price of similar properties in the area.
- The new regime for Isa products from April 5 effectively removes the tax shelter on dividend income for basic rate taxpayers leaving them no better off than if they had invested directly.
Más definiciones de tax shelterDefinición de tax shelter en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional