sustantivochiefly North American
- A dancing partner available for a fee.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Born in Italy in 1895, Valentino went to New York at the age of 18, where he earned his living at Maxim's as a taxi dancer - paid to dance with unaccompanied women.
- He worked for a while as a taxi dancer (paid by the ‘ride’, or dance), and performed in dance exhibitions.
- After a series of odd jobs, he became a taxi dancer and then an exhibition dancer in New York City.
Más definiciones de taxi dancerDefinición de taxi dancer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional