(British also tec)
Definición de tech en inglés:
- I cannot count the number of times I have been contacted by auto technicians, mechanics and body shop techs whenever an electrical problem occurs.
- By the same token, the computer techs out there facilitating all this movement of data don't get any glory.
- The new regulation makes it impossible for a doctor in the emergency rooms to summon officers on call (X-ray and lab techs, surgeons, etc) since only the telephone operator can make cell phone calls.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Technical: I was in tech school then
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We took a peek at what reversal patterns are and the intricacies of the head and shoulder pattern in our last tech school.
- In fact, most pharmacies are reluctant to hire techs from a tech school because they have little working knowledge.
early 20th century: abbreviation.
Definición de tech en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India