- A noncommissioned officer in the US Air Force ranking above staff sergeant and below master sergeant.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So in 1979-as a technical sergeant - she applied for the Airman's Education and Commissioning Program.
- After 14 years, Mark, then a technical sergeant, decided to become an officer.
- So, we have programs that are being run by technical sergeants that are frequently administered at a main operating base by senior master sergeants.
Más definiciones de technical sergeantDefinición de technical sergeant en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional