A television broadcast.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I become aware of an attractive television reporter on racing telecasts.
- The greatest baseball arenas are in our heads, what we bring to games, radio broadcasts, telecasts and newspaper reports.
- The World Cup fever rages on, with soccer enthusiasts glued to the television for the live telecast of matches and match review programmes.
verbo (past and past participle telecast)[with object]
Transmit by television: the program will be telecast simultaneously to nearly 150 cities
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This 24-hour Urdu channel is also telecasting Ramzan-based programmes.
- The Racetrack Television Network will also be telecasting the races.
- And I suppose we had a long association with football over 45 years; we've been broadcasting and telecasting the games.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- No, you have a standard license when you're a telecaster or broadcaster.
- While viewers and telecasters enjoy the freedoms of all-access passes, these pose clear and present dangers.
- Leagues/organizers sell broadcast rights, then impose limits on what other telecasters can show, which is why we see 45 seconds or less of highlights per game at 11 o'clock.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: tel·e·cast
Definición de telecast en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda