(British also telecoms)
sustantivo[treated as singular]
- Telecommunications.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you are in telecoms or telecoms equipment supply you are right there at the front of the firing line.
- It works with the largest telecomms and mobile phone operators in North America, Europe and Japan, as well as in the energy sector and IT.
- The survey also looks at telecoms infrastructure, broadband provision and mobile services.
Más definiciones de telecomDefinición de telecom en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional