- 1Communication over a distance by cable, telegraph, telephone, or broadcasting.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This filter became of paramount importance in the production of dense wavelength division multiplexing filters for telecommunication applications.
- And I also think the telephone and telecommunication companies want it as well.
- The network operated through telecommunication channels like telephone and Internet.
- 1.1 (telecommunications) [treated as singular] The branch of technology concerned with telecommunication.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Trade between them is dominated by information technology and telecommunications equipment.
- The telecommunications mast uses new technology to be adopted in a scanner-proof police radio system across Scotland.
- Now telecommunications technocrats abound, bringing their own interests and skills to the forum.
- 1.2 • formal A message sent by telecommunication.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If the relevant agency has lawful authority to intercept a telecommunication, technological barriers should not prevent them from doing so.
- These days, most telecommunications are sent automatically from one telephone exchange or computer to another.
- One embodiment of the invention may be viewed as a telecommunications service for allowing a user to send a telecommunication comprising textual, graphic and/or audio material to be delivered to a recipient in e-mail form.
1930s: from French télécommunication, from télé- 'at a distance' + communication 'communication'.
Más definiciones de telecommunicationDefinición de telecommunication en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional