Definición de telecommute en inglés:
verbo[no object] (usually as noun telecommuting)
Work from home, making use of the Internet, email, and the telephone.
- Experts say businesses should promote telecommuting, using the Internet and telephone for meetings, along with utilizing technology to monitor traffic flow, reducing accidents and improving throughput.
- Consumers cited telecommuting and online video games as two important factors in their decision to sign up for broadband access.
- I don't even see the point, since the job allows for telecommuting.
- Example sentences
- A car-sharing facility, an E-Dock station, offices for telecommuters, and links to public transit are managed as an integrated unit.
- These connect telecommuters, business travelers and off-site employees to a company's corporate network providing secure transparent access to business applications.
- Companies, branch offices and telecommuters are increasingly using always-on Internet access that provides the high-capacity bandwidth necessary to fully realize the benefits of the networked economy.
Words that rhyme with telecommuteacute, argute, astute, beaut, Beirut, boot, bruit, brut, brute, Bute, butte, Canute, cheroot, chute, commute, compute, confute, coot, cute, depute, dilute, dispute, flute, fruit, galoot, hoot, impute, jute, loot, lute, minute, moot, mute, newt, outshoot, permute, pollute, pursuit, recruit, refute, repute, root, route, salute, Salyut, scoot, shoot, Shute, sloot, snoot, subacute, suit, Tonton Macoute, toot, transmute, undershoot, uproot, Ute, volute
Definición de telecommute en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan