Definición de telecommute en inglés:
verbo[no object] (usually as noun telecommuting)
Work from home, making use of the Internet, e-mail, and the telephone.
- Experts say businesses should promote telecommuting, using the Internet and telephone for meetings, along with utilizing technology to monitor traffic flow, reducing accidents and improving throughput.
- Consumers cited telecommuting and online video games as two important factors in their decision to sign up for broadband access.
- I don't even see the point, since the job allows for telecommuting.
- Example sentences
- A car-sharing facility, an E-Dock station, offices for telecommuters, and links to public transit are managed as an integrated unit.
- These connect telecommuters, business travelers and off-site employees to a company's corporate network providing secure transparent access to business applications.
- Companies, branch offices and telecommuters are increasingly using always-on Internet access that provides the high-capacity bandwidth necessary to fully realize the benefits of the networked economy.
Definición de telecommute en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan