- (In Latin America) a television soap opera. Also called novela.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the wildly popular telenovelas, the soap operas that are a programming staple of both networks, the starring roles are almost always filled by white Latino actors who typically play members of the upper class.
- Favorite programs include cartoons and old movies from the United States, and Mexican telenovelas (soap operas).
- Venezuela was one of the first exporters of telenovelas (soap operas) to the South American continent and the world.
Más definiciones de telenovelaDefinición de telenovela en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional