- The electronic remote control of machines.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If a pilot who weighs half as much as a typical pilot is good for business, why not get rid of the pilot altogether in favor of teleoperation or an autopilot?
- That could result in a co-development of many industries such as terrestrial point-to-point rocket service, orbital tourism, teleoperation, and robotics.
- Vehicle teleoperation is being developed for this system to gain standoff between soldiers and mine locations.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The detection vehicle is teleoperated from a mine-protected control/clearance vehicle, and automatically detects and marks all metallic and nonmetallic antitank mines.
- Increased opportunities for exploration and new ways to improve the lives of humans will be available through the enhanced capabilities of future teleoperated robots.
- In case it wasn't clear, our robots deployed today are completely teleoperated - meaning every action is controlled by a soldier with a joystick.
Más definiciones de teleoperationDefinición de teleoperation en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional