- A shared tenancy in which each holder has a distinct, separately transferable interest.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If someone is buying a property with a friend or relative, ownership can be held through joint tenancy or tenancy in common.
- Every cohabiting couple should know the difference between joint tenancy and tenancy in common agreements.
- The property is owned as a tenancy in common, rather than jointly owned.
Más definiciones de tenancy in commonDefinición de tenancy in common en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional