- 1Ten times as great or as numerous: a tenfold increase in the use of insecticidesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- With climate change, we could see up to a tenfold increase in flood risk over the next century.
- Some surveys show a terrifying, tenfold increase in the incidence of cirrhosis over the past three decades.
- The company has shown remarkable growth in its operations with a tenfold increase in business over the past five years.
- 1.1Having ten parts or elements.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The agency failed to apply the tenfold safety factor when reviewing the risks of the insecticides.
adverbioVolver al principio
- By ten times; to ten times the number or amount: production increased tenfoldMás ejemplos en oraciones
- His stage shows, long renowned for their crazy theatrics, have increased their entertainment value tenfold.
- There are places where wind turbines would be fine but they are talking about increasing the numbers tenfold.
- A comparison shows that the abuse of heroin has increased tenfold.
Más definiciones de tenfoldDefinición de tenfold en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional