A small southern European tree of the cashew family that was formerly a source of turpentine.
- Pistacia terebinthus, family Anacardiaceae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But as the terebinth and oak leave stumps when they are cut down, so the holy seed will be the stump in the land.
- Further tests indicated the presence of resin from the terebinth tree, a Middle Eastern member of the cashew family.
- Many of them bring cheese, eggs, honey, nuts, terebinth seeds, terebinth soap, fruit and vegetables to sell, and vie for a pitch on the pavement.
Definición de terebinth en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional