sustantivo[usually in singular] Zoology & Psychology
- The need to claim and defend a territory.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Importantly, this was not by territorial acquisition, but by the creation of a new political superstructure whose very purpose was to eliminate the crisis originally created by the territorial imperative.
- However, because of tribal rules, jurisdictional disputes, and territorial imperatives, each chief was reluctant to become involved in the struggle.
- How doctors decorate their consulting rooms can be a matter of style, personal preference, territorial imperatives, or culture.
Más definiciones de territorial imperativeDefinición de territorial imperative en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional