- The overall three-dimensional structure resulting from folding and covalent cross-linking of a protein or polynucleotide molecule.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many proteins contain 2 or more different polypeptide chains that are held in association by the same non-covalent forces that stabilize the tertiary structures of proteins.
- Recently, Tsai et al. have described the folding complexity of a protein in terms of the arrangement of the building blocks in the protein tertiary structure.
- It has been noted that the tight backbone-to-backbone packing is important for the stabilization of the tertiary structure of membrane proteins.
Más definiciones de tertiary structureDefinición de tertiary structure en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional