- A condition produced in genetically male people by the failure of tissue to respond to male sex hormones, resulting in normal female anatomy but with testes in place of ovaries.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Therefore, testicular feminization or other intersex disorders were not the cause of any female phenotypic appearance.
- Moreover, in the mouse model of testicular feminization in which male carriers of the X-linked Tfm mutation have no functional androgen receptors, the surfactant level of the Tfm male fetuses is the same as the females.
- Ten per cent of primary amenorrhoea is caused by androgen insensitivity syndrome (formerly testicular feminisation).
Más definiciones de testicular feminizationDefinición de testicular feminization en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional