A colorless liquid used chiefly as a solvent for plastics and as an intermediate in organic syntheses.
- A heterocyclic compound; chemical formula: C4H8O
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cyclic ether tetrahydrofuran, which has a chemical formula of C 2 H 4 OC 2 H 4, has a boiling point of 149°F.
- The aim of this study is to explore the fascinating suggestion that structural differences can be induced in hypericin by changing the solvent from a commonly used solvent such as dimethyl sulfoxide to tetrahydrofuran.
- The solvent used in all the experiments was a mixture of tetrahydrofuran and water.
Definición de tetrahydrofuran en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional