Definición de the en inglés:
- If he's saying we're running fifth behind the leader, I know we don't have to make drastic changes.
- During September and October the days become shorter.
- Fifteen long, dull minutes passed before the door opened.
- One could find similar stories from northern Queensland or the Amazon.
- Canonized with great ceremony by the Pope in 2002, Padre Pio was a Capuchin monk.
- Who hasn't heard of the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
- One night, the hubby and I stopped at the next door bakery and bought some bread.
- Are you all right? How are the kids?
- Doubtless as a result of all the tension in the Williams household, Tennessee became a compulsive traveler.
- One of two episodes to be presented in widescreen, the pilot introduces the Browns and the rest of the Everwood folk.
- From the first of July, mothers will be eligible for a $3,000 dollar payment, going up to $5,000 by 2008.
- I headed towards the park at the corner of Palace Avenue.
- There was a tiny spot of toothpaste on the front of my shirt.
- In the time of Henry the Eighth, a person who did not read Greek and Latin could read nothing, or next to nothing.
- The beginning of the Hellenistic age is defined as the rise to power of Alexander the Great.
- He carried Russia a long way from Ivan the Terrible's ‘time of troubles’.
- Parents have to be a lot more careful about what their children are allowed to watch on the TV.
- Lots of the singles on the CD were never on the radio here.
- Becky sings with our church choir and plays the piano.
- A streamlined fish, the mackerel is designed for fast swimming in large shoals.
- At the turn of the 20th century, the tiger roamed free through vast parts of Asia.
- This trend especially threatens children, the elderly, and those with compromised immune systems.
- Having occupied the country from the early 1900s, the French contributed much in the way of education.
- The government doles out about $117 billion to cover the health care costs of the unfit and obese.
- I was not surprised to see him standing there alone, but I was hoping for the unexpected.
- Sometimes I can say the unsayable.
- Ginger and her sister Brigitte are suburban teenagers with a taste for the macabre.
- These annual levies are only a few cents in the dollar.
- If you fly into wind you will get much less mileage to the litre.
- The Ballet School has some pianists on salary; others are paid by the hour.
- A significant 42% never get the time to take their full entitlement to annual leave.
- We had to put bins where we had the space, and that's caused our system to be scattered.
- Her only hope is to travel to Europe and receive experimental treatments - a trip she doesn't have the money for.
- The Marina is the place to be Easter Sunday if you enjoy quality jazz music.
- Zutty Singleton was the drummer in Chicago.
- If you'd like to understand the teenager in your family a little better then Crossroads is the film to watch.
- The more I learned, the more I found his theories to be flawed.
- The older Tom gets, the less he understands them.
- The sooner they declare it illegal, the better for all concerned.
- Several of those people left the church, and we are the better for it.
- Excellent engineering makes this CD all the more attractive.
- If it were possible for them to come up with an agreed contents of the application book then the preparation of it will be so much the quicker.
The article the is usually pronounced T͟Hə before a consonant sound ( please pass the potatoes) and T͟Hē before a vowel sound ( please pass the asparagus). Regardless of consonant and vowel sounds, when the desired effect following the is to emphasize exclusivity, the pronunciation is T͟Hē: she’s not just any expert in vegetation management, she’s the expert.
Palabras que riman con theabsentee, açai, addressee, adoptee, agree, allottee, amputee, appellee, appointee, appraisee, après-ski, assignee, asylee, attendee, bailee, bain-marie, Bangui, bargee, bawbee, be, Bea, bee, bootee, bouquet garni, bourgeoisie, Brie, BSc, buckshee, Capri, cc, chimpanzee, cohabitee, conferee, consignee, consultee, Cree, debauchee, decree, dedicatee, Dee, degree, deportee, dernier cri, detainee, devisee, devotee, divorcee, draftee, dree, Dundee, dungaree, eau-de-vie, emcee, employee, endorsee, en famille, ennui, enrollee, escapee, esprit, evacuee, examinee, expellee, fee, fiddle-de-dee, flea, flee, fleur-de-lis, foresee, franchisee, free, fusee (US fuzee), Gardaí, garnishee, gee, ghee, glee, goatee, grandee, Grand Prix, grantee, Guarani, guarantee, he, HMRC, indictee, inductee, internee, interviewee, invitee, jamboree, Jaycee, jeu d'esprit, key, knee, Lea, lee, legatee, Leigh, lessee, Ley, licensee, loanee, lychee, manatee, Manichee, maquis, Marie, marquee, me, Midi, mortgagee, MSc, nominee, obligee, Otomi, parolee, Parsee, parti pris, patentee, Pawnee, payee, pea, pee, permittee, plc, plea, pledgee, pollee, presentee, promisee, quay, ratatouille, referee, refugee, releasee, repartee, retiree, returnee, rupee, scot-free, scree, sea, secondee, see, settee, Shanxi, Shawnee, shchi, she, shea, si, sirree, ski, spree, standee, suttee, tant pis, tea, tee, tee-hee, Tennessee, testee, thee, three, thuggee, Tiree, Torquay, trainee, Tralee, transferee, tree, Trincomalee, trustee, tutee, twee, Twi, undersea, vestee, vis-à-vis, wagon-lit, Waikiki, warrantee, we, wee, whee, whoopee, ye, yippee, Zuider Zee
Definición de the en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.