- 1Belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified: her taunts had lost their power to touch himMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is ghastly for those who tried so hard to make the model work and who have now lost their jobs.
- They all wanted to show their grief for the loss of a girl whose life touched so many.
- People came out because they felt the power to change the world was in their own hands.
- 1.1Belonging to or associated with a person of unspecified sex: she heard someone blow their nose loudlyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Anyone who wants to voice their displeasure over that lot has to do a lot of voicing.
- Why would anyone for the sake of their ego want to change the structure of what is going on?
- I am once again reminded, how wrong it is to judge a person by the colour of their skin.
- 2 (Their) Used in titles: a double portrait of Their MajestiesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Their Majesties were welcomed by Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh at the Grand Entrance to Buckingham Palace in London.
- Their Royal Highnesses arrived shortly after 3.30pm and were introduced to several prominent Members of Parliament, local councillors and leaders.
- We were privileged and delighted to receive Their Royal Highnesses The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall as official guests on Thursday 24 July.
Más definiciones de theirDefinición de their en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional