Definición de they'd en inglés:
- Then, ages after they'd arrived, the crew got water to come out of the hose.
- No one else they'd ever employed had been able to do what she did as quickly as she did.
- So they wouldn't say that they'd cooked a meal for their girlfriend or gone to see a film with their boyfriend.
- It does make me wonder whether they'd do the same with their cash-machine PIN numbers.
- When bad weather came, they'd sail up one of the creeks around the lake for shelter.
- Yet after an all-nighter they'd go out for a celebratory lunch, then go home and come in late the next day.
Definición de they'd en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary