sustantivoMedicine North American
- A sulfur-containing barbiturate drug used as a general anesthetic and hypnotic, and (reputedly) as a truth serum.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the critical care setting, midazolam, thiopental, and several antibiotics can be added to this list.
- He and others canvassed six American states for information about their execution protocols, all of which use sequential injections of thiopental, a muscle relaxant, and potassium chloride to kill condemned prisoners.
- Fentanyl or thiopental may be given intravenously if a deeper level of anesthesia is required during some parts of the procedure.
Más definiciones de thiopentalDefinición de thiopental en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional