- A political group or party acting as a check on conflict between two extreme or opposing groups.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They saw it as a chance to create a third force between capitalism and Communism.
- Now a catch-all regional party, it has become a third force in the country's east, shaping a political landscape there that is wholly distinct from that in the west.
- Remaining aloof from the organizational and ideological struggles within the Green Party movement, his organization constitutes a third force in green politics.
Más definiciones de third forceDefinición de third force en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional