Definición de third-rate en inglés:
Of inferior or very poor quality.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I don't think I could write anything substantial about a third-rate painter, or a fourth-rate composer.
- I am so angry at this appalling, second or third-rate service being provided to non-private patients.
- It's perhaps the ultimate confirmation of what an insecure, pathetic third-rate talent Williams is that he not only feels the need to put one over on his opponent, but that he tells people about it.
substandard, bad, inferior, poor, poor-quality, low-grade, inadequate, unsatisfactory, unacceptable, not up to snuff, not up to scratch;
- 1third-rater sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The cast was generally slated as being some third-raters.
- I don't befriend second-raters or third-raters.
- He fought steadily and compiled an undefeated record against mostly third-raters.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda