- A third presentation of a bill to a legislative assembly, in the US to consider it for the last time, and in the UK to debate committee reports.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I am absolutely delighted to take part in this debate on the third reading of the transport bills.
- The Bill will now go to the report stage and a third reading before it becomes law.
- Defeat on a vote on the Budget, on the second or third readings of government bills, or on the address in reply to the Queen's Speech have usually been regarded as votes of no confidence, because they are central to a government's programme.
Más definiciones de third readingDefinición de third reading en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional