Definición de thoracolumbar en inglés:
1Of or relating to the thoracic and lumbar regions of the spine.
- Three positions are required to observe the thoracic, thoracolumbar, and lumbar levels of the spine.
- The thoracic and thoracolumbar regions are, respectively, involved in 48 and 30% of patients with idiopathic scoliosis.
- Ovoid vertebral bodies are seen in the thoracic spine with an associated thoracolumbar scoliosis.
1.1Denoting the sympathetic nervous system.
- They are probably sensory fibers of the thoracolumbar system, possibly modulating the pain of esophageal mucosal inflammation.
- The thoracolumbar pathway seems to have evolved along with the vascular supply to the gastrointestinal tract, for its tracts of nerve fibers follow the blood supply.
Definición de thoracolumbar en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan