- A disorder of cognitive organization, characteristic of psychotic mental illness, in which thoughts and conversation appear illogical and lacking in sequence and may be delusional or bizarre in content.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In an acute psychotic episode it is the positive symptoms, i.e., hallucinations, delusions, thought disorder, not the negative symptoms, e.g., social withdrawal, that the antipsychotics control.
- These include delusions, hallucinations and thought disorder, which together may be called ‘psychosis’.
- When assessing a child's thinking, it is important to differentiate the thought disorder of psychosis from developmental delays or language disorders.
Más definiciones de thought disorderDefinición de thought disorder en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional